Now we need to reschedule. David has to be out of his apartment by Saturday the 30th at the latest. Of course this is during Thanksgiving week, so we're in a bit of a predicament.
So far it looks like Tuesday afternoon / evening is going to be our best bet, as the temperature is forecasted to be a little warmer and the ice should be clearing out. We know that many folks will be getting ready to go out of town, but if you can spare about two hours it would be a huge help and solution to our problem.
If you have a truck and/or trailer available, that would be a great help as well.
If you can help, or if you have any questions or other ideas for a solution, please send us an email.